AND SEEN IN:
1 Bottle Equals
College Athletes Love SWIFF
All-American runner, Jacob Parent, tests SWIFF for us. Here's his thoughts and the thoughts of his teammates after they've sniffed his sweaty clothes:
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
SWIFF just takes a few sprays from each nozzle to apply. Simply:
1. Lay out your clean clothes, shoes, or whatever else.
2. Spray the silver 5-10 times on problem areas like armpits.
3. Spray the gallnut 5-10 times on the same area.
Let it air dry and you're ready to stay fresh anywhere for a ridiculously long time!
*You can also spray both nozzles simultaneously if you're in a rush!
Take The SWIFF Challenge
We guarantee you'll smell the difference when you use SWIFF or your money back!
Watch this journalist take the SWIFF Challenge on the golf course:
1) Spray the left armpit of your shirt with SWIFF, but not the right armpit.
2) Go do your thing and work up a sweat.
3) Take a whiff of both pits at the end of the day and smell the difference.*If you really want to have fun, film yourself doing the SWIFF Challenge and tag us on social media #SWIFFChallenge!
Dr. JJ Richardson discovered a new antibacterial coating in his lab and Susanna Richardson turned this discovery into an easy-to-use household product. TJ, their son, tested all the spray bottles!