FOR YOUR CLOTHES
1 Bottle equals
SWIFF = Value
A single bottle of SWIFF will protect you longer than 5 sticks of deodorant! That means you can save $10s to $100s by dropping your deodorant and using 1 bottle of SWIFF instead.
Just spray it on your clean clothes and forget about odors and nasty deodorants for a few months!
Easy as one, two, SWIFF!
Clothes and Fabrics
1. Lay your clean clothes out.
2. Spray the silver 10 times on problem areas like armpits or private areas.
3. Spray the plant antioxidant 10 times on the same area.
4. Let the clothes air dry (about 5 minutes) and you're ready to go!
- Spray about 6-10 inches (15-25 centimeters) from the fabric for best results.
1. Clean whatever you want to protect.
2. Spray the silver wherever protection is needed.
3. Spray the plant antioxidant on the same area.
4. Let the object air dry, or if the spray droplets bead up, let the spray sit for 5 minutes and then gently spread it over the object with a tissue and let it dry. You're good to go!
SWIFF Can be Used on All Sorts of Things
Perfect for gym shirts, yoga pants, socks, golf clothes, base layers for winter and hiking activities, or anything else you sweat in! We recommend 10 sprays of each ingredient on each armpit or area of concern.
Perfect for undershirts, dress shirts, suits, coats, blouses and anything else, so you can stay fresh in the office or on the go! Spray the insides of coats and suits for the best results. We recommend 5 sprays of each ingredient for each armpit of coats and other clothing that will go over an inner lay of SWIFF-sprayed clothes.
Sheets and Pillows
Are you a night sweater? SWIFF is perfect for keeping your sheets and pillows smelling fresh! We recommend 20-25 sprays of each ingredient for each side of the pillow or pillow case.
Upholstery and Carpets
Messy kids or pets? SWIFF is perfect for fabrics that they regularly come into contact with!
Toys, Plushies, Bibs, and Blankets
Babies are cute, but some of their smells are not! SWIFF is perfect for protecting all the things that you and your baby cherish.
Perfect for protecting your fur baby's bed! Just remember to SWIFF it after you wash it, so the long-lasting protection can be locked into the clean fabric.
They might be far from our noses, but stinky shoes can pack an olfactory punch! SWIFF is perfect for anything you wear, including your shoes, socks, boots, and everything else that goes on your feet. We recommend 5 sprays of each ingredient for each shoe.
There's nothing worse than stretching on a stinky mat. While you're trying to get peace of mind you have to worry about those germs that cause odors. SWIFF is perfect for your personal mat!
And So Much More!
This list could go on forever, but we're stopping it here. If you have tried SWIFF on something that you want to add to the list, let us know and we'll give you credit and send you some Sniffy Treats!
SWIFF started when Dr. JJ Richardson discovered a new antibacterial coating in his lab. Susanna Richardson turned this discovery into an easy-to-use household product. TJ, their son, tested all the spray bottles!